Our photo and quote sets feature Annie's original image taken in Glacier National Park, paired with a lovely quote by John Muir that reads, "Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt." Sold as a set, our prints compliment each other and are meant to be displayed together for a beautiful and elegant wall display. Each quote is made with a modern script font, and comes with a soft off-white background. See below for frequently asked questions!
PHOTO SHOWN: "Glacier Paths" - taken in Glacier National Park, Montana.
FAQ's about our Quote Sets:
1. Can we customize the photo?
- Yes, absolutely, we can change the photo shown with the quote to any of our images from the shop.
2. How do I customize the photo?
- Enter the title of the photo you prefer in the "notes to seller" section during your checkout. We will ship your order with that photo instead of the one shown.
3. Can I customize the quote shown with the photo?
-Yes, if you have a different quote you want to pair with the photo shown, simply enter the text in the "notes to seller" section during checkout.
4. I need a size of print that is not offered in your shop. Can I order a custom size?
-Yes - please contact us before ordering so we can get you a price quote for that size, and create a custom order listing for you.
5. Can I print the photo and quote on canvas?
-Yes - we can print them on many different mediums, such as acrylic and aluminum as well. Contact us to get a
PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINTS -
➤Professionally printed using gallery quality lustre finish paper, to reduce glare when framed and retains vibrant colors.
➤Printed using high definition inks for crisp details and bright colors.
➤Prints do not come framed. Shown framed for display purposes only.
Let me know if you have other questions! Thanks!
See more of my images at: https://www.anniebaileyphotography.com/
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.